Cyber Security Training Bootcamp by MoIT&T and CORVIT NETWORKS
The Government of Pakistan and MOIT&T has announced HIGH IMPACT INTENSIVE TRAINING BOOTCAMP for university Teachers and IT Professionals / Graduates to uplift their skills using world-class course work and methodology. The core objective of this training is to prepare the participants as a “Master Trainers” in the field of emerging technologies like Cyber Security, Block Chain, Cloud Native Computing & Data Sciences.
Corvit Networks Private Limited has qualified for conducting the boot camp of Cyber Security in Islamabad and Karachi.
Through a successful high impact training, MoIT&T aims to achieve following benefits:
- Enable the trained resources for high performance delivery in the field of cyber security.
- These jobs are projected to be offered by international and domestic firms, government departments, institutions who will:
- Expand their current operations in Pakistan.
- New businesses will be motivated to bring their development in Pakistan.
- Take many of these skilled resources to their home base as employees.
- Universities curriculum or mobilize resources to cope up with rapid demand of certain critical new technologies like Cyber Security.
- Domestically these resources should also be able to find jobs both in the public and private sectors. Currently, many of these jobs have been exported to foreign based.
- For University Teachers, atleast MS/M-Phil in Computer Science / IT / Cyber Security and teaching experience of one year in any HEC approved institute. (Quote = 60%)
- For IT Professionals, atleast BS in Computer Science / IT / Cyber Security and working experience of one year in any reputed company or as a freelancer. (Quote = 40%). IT Graduates having degree before 2020 can also apply.
- Written Test: Written test will be conducted only for IT Professionals & Graduates.
- Interview: Interview will be conducted for University Teachers affiliated by any HEC approved institute.
Training Bootcamp Details:
|Training boot camps will be conducted under the direct supervision of certified and experienced expert instructors. Following training type is based on a very popular and successful model used in USA for bridging the skills gap:
Training Duration and Methodology:
Mode of Training:
Core Areas & Course Content:
Attacks & Mitigation
Forensics & Counter Measure
How to Apply:
Step # 1: Registration:
Apply through following websites:
Step # 2: Entry Test:
- For entry test, pre-course work will be provided in the form of MCQs to registered candidates only.
- Entry test will only for IT professionals & graduates.
- University teachers will be evaluated after conducting technical interview.
Step # 3: Interview and Final Selection:
- Final interview will conduct for those students who will pass entry test.
- Final selection will base on entry test and final interview for both IT Professionals/Graduates and University teachers.